I am currently i working on a new book, a collection of humorous stories about interfaith marriage. Stay tuned for a publication date!
Blogs Regarding Recent Speaking Events:
- Think Pink: University of Notre Dame/NAMI Project Hope Walk, held September 30, 2012
- Walk for Hope in Harrisonburg, VA, held March 31, 2012
- Women in Commerce: Finding Your Center, Texas Women's University, Denton, TX. Held November 9, 2012
- Suicide Prevention walk sponsored by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in Dallas, TX at Revechon Park/Katy Trail. Photos here
- Sacramento, CA, May 6. Spoke on a panel for the California Mental Health Collaborative on "Brain Stimulation an Alternative to Drug Therapy?
- Dallas, TX May 10, 2013 spoke on behalf of Phoenix House Triumph for Teens Luncheon at Brookhollow Golf Course in Dallas, TX.
Struck by Living is available now for a suggested retail price of $19.95. Please click the below link to order a copy of Struck by Living.
Also, available for purchase on the Kindle and the iPad.
Show your support for the book on Facebook
Learn more about Julie's background on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
Check out our videos on YouTube